File Size: 577 KB
Print Length: 41 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: September 4, 2016
Sold by: Digital Services LLC
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #442,701 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store) #24 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Software > Personal Finance #100 in Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Personal Finance #117 in Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Accounting
Microsoft Excel is the essential tools for everybody who wants to enhance their business and run it at it's maximum capacity. This guide have complete info for starter, who wants to learn it real fast, must read this guide it'll enable them to use it within one day. And those who are using MS Excel can use this guide this guide to boost their knowledge about it.
This is totally beginners guide and the best thing is that this book also able to do you master in the productivity and the usage of this. This book recquires good follower and i appreciate these kind of books.
This just excellent , its like taking a short course and that too in 24hours maximum. Excel is a must learn skill now a days , if you are going for some internships this summer you should learn to master your excel skills as soon as possible.
Before reading this book I did not know much about on how to use excel but now I have become a master expert in operating excel. A good book describing all of excel's features and formulas.
My work involves a lot of entries in the excel sheet and I guess I know 70% of the things that can be done on excel. It's time to learn remaining 30%
Excel: The Complete Beginners Guide - Boost Your Poductivity And Master Excel In Just 24 Hours! (Excel, Microsoft Office, MS Excel 2016) Bundle: Illustrated Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Fundamentals, Loose-leaf Version + MindTap Computing, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card ... Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductor Microsoft Office 2016: A Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office EXCEL: Strategic Use of the Calc Spreadsheet in Business Environment. Data Analysis and Business Modeling (Functions and Formulas, Macros, MS Excel 2016, Shortcuts, Microsoft Office) Your Office: Microsoft Access 2013, Comprehensive (Your Office for Office 2013) Bundle: New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory, Loose-leaf Version + SAM 365 & 2016 Assessments, Trainings, and Projects with 1 MindTap Reader Multi-Term Printed Access Card Exploring Microsoft Office 2016 Volume 1 (Exploring for Office 2016 Series) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 & Microsoft Surface Book: The Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Edge, Cortana & Mail App on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 & Microsoft Surface Book Enhanced Microsoft Excel 2013: Illustrated Complete (Microsoft Office 2013 Enhanced Editions) Documents, Presentations, and Workbooks: Using Microsoft Office to Create Content That Gets Noticed- Creating Powerful Content with Microsoft Office New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2013 First Course, Enhanced Edition (Microsoft Office 2013 Enhanced Editions) Bundle: New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory, Loose-leaf Version + MindTap Computing, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint: Just for Beginners Reiki: The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Reiki for Beginners in 30 minutes or Less! (Reiki - Reiki Healing - Reiki For Beginners - Yoga for Beginners - Meditation ... Beginners - Kundalini For Beginners - Zen) Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2007) Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2010) Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (Shelly Cashman Series Office 2010) QuickBooks: The Complete Beginners Guide 2016 -Everything You Need To Know To Keep Your Books! (Quickbooks 101, Quickbooks 2016 Guide) Exploring: Microsoft Excel 2013, Comprehensive & MyITLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Exploring with Office 2013 Package Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel: Updated for Office XP